Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Homestudy....still waiting

A few weeks ago I called my homestudy worker to check in with where we were at....and ask him about the fingerprint registration I still had not received.  He mailed out my paperwork that day and left me a message saying that everything was in order and he thought he would be presenting my homestudy to the panel on October 1st.  So today was October 1st, not surprisingly I haven't heard anything, but I did leave him a message this afternoon.  I received my fingerprinting back so thought I would use that as my excuse for calling.  Hopefully he will call me back tomorrow and answer my question and give me another update....I'm getting anxious for my girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...