Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Business Cards for Special Needs Families

 
I was reminded on facebook today about "special needs" business cards a dear friend of mine had made years ago.  When I saw these cards I just had to make my own, so that is what I did.  About a year ago I made these business cards to keep with me when we are out and about.  They have come in handy not only when my children are having some issues, but also to spread the word about early childhood trauma, mental health,  and attachment issues.  You can easily make these to fit your unique family situation or answer questions and comments that you frequently here. 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I was reminded on facebook today about "special needs" business cards a dear friend of mine had made years ago. When I saw these cards I just had to make my own, so that is what I did.
    printing services in cincinnati |
    custom stickers fl Orlando

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the valuable info you provide in your blog about Business Cards. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I will learn lots of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
    Recycled Business Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi excellent blog post. I really appreciates with your article. thanks for sharing great stuff for Recycled Business Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely family card i have ever seen are you professional card designer are looking for exploration in ant case i recommend first to update your printer and Toner Cartridges if you are still using the old and ordinary printer to print white pages black text.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waooow!!! Magnificent blogs, this is what I wanted to search. Thanks buddya business cards printing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...