Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

I hate Waiting.....


Well "the middle of December", which was when I was told the license would be official....has come and gone and I am still waiting.  I keep trying to tell myself that all this waiting is just God's way of making sure I connect with the right kiddo.  The first time I got licensed it took an abnormally long time too.  Then when the license was finally official my worker was on vacation for two weeks, it felt like FOREVER!  However as soon as she got back she had received the call that my two boys and their newborn baby brother were coming back into care from a kinship placement, did the family that have them previously want them back.  They couldn't take the kids at that time....and I had left her about a million messages, so she called me and I said ABSOLUTELY.  I was only licensed for two kids and had wanted girls, not to mention I was a single first time foster parent. Placement would have never called me directly about the boys, and if I had been licensed earlier or later our pats never would have crossed.  Ugh, I just have to keep waiting, my placement is out there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...