Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is this what it feels like to be pregnant?


Ok so its been 8 months since I started the foter to adopt process......8 months. For the majority of the time I had things to occupy my time and distract me from the whole idea of having kiddos in the house. BUT, now that all the paperwork is done, rooms are ready, and necessities are in hand......Im going crazy! I feel like my pregnant friends around the 8th month when all they keep saying is "I just want this baby out of me!" Thats exactly where I am at, I just want this kiddo to get here now! Anyone have any ideas to calm me down??


1 comment:

  1. I have also had the same thought. I started the inquiry into foster care almost seven months ago, and still have yet to receive my license (after I was told that it typically takes about 120 days to get through the licensing process)... and I have recently thought, "This is like the longest and most uncertain pregnancy ever!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...